Sunday, January 13, 2008

Shopping and my dogs new haircut before and after

We went shhhhhopping and like always get more than whats on the list. My mom was helping me look for pants and was getting madder by the second 'cause i wasn't going to look at jeans so she was pretty angry with me at the moment.So she grabbed some jeans and some more jeans and 2 shirts and some beige capris and we were off to the changing rooms.

I tried on the first pair of jeans and too tight. Second pair were good and didn't hug my legs and I liked them.(If you know me then you know I HATE jeans!!!!) I got 2 pairs of the Capri jeans-which were like regular jeans on me-1 pair of the beige capris, and 1 shirt-oh and some gum too!
moving on...this is Shady!Shady says-Elena get back to the blogin' about Shady-OH rriiiiiggghhhttt so here are some pictures of my dog Shadezila

The first one is Shady before and the 2nd one is Shady after(poor him)(2 words: hi laryous!!!or hilarious)


his 'fro was all matted so we-meaning mom and I- had to shave him.He looks like a cross between a poodle and a wiener dog!! -what would you call him?- a pooner dog!!(more like gooner dog)













3 comments:

Dog Lover said...

Sweetie you are too funny!

Tell them whyI was mad...Go ahead. Tell them.

Anonymous said...

girl, when i was your age, me and my mama could not shop together. both of us would be mad by the time the afternoon was over and it was just not worth it! good job for stickin' it out though! i miss you, sweetpea!

Dana said...

Hey, where is your new post?

TAG you are it. (check my blog)