Monday, February 4, 2008

Braces and fu-ni-y video(and shopping for piant samles)

I walk up the stairs to Dr.Ho's office to get my braces and my in my head I say help me!!!get me out of here!!!!after they put the braces on they told alot of stuff on what not to eat like:no gum, no chips, no hard candies,no gooey candies,and no sugary sodas or popcorn (and whats really messed up is that we just bought a box of kettle corn and i can't have it-i want some pop-ed corn!!!). i said to myself what is the only kind of food we can eat- rabbit food and water-'cause lets face it there ain't no such thing as not chewey gum or soft chips or candy that won't get stuck in your teeth or popcorn that won't loosen the brackets or anything that will change when you get your braces. It was like a nightmare I couldn't wake up from.
well wake up from the nightmare because its time for ....
.... for a little comedy and by that I mean this name Bon qui qui and this video about her at well I let you find that out:





I think we should call sa-curity on her. Out-of-the-hood or not she has to go!

And for my next trick I will tell you about buying paint samples. It would have been a long and painful day if it weren't for the computer. See I can pick out 3 thousand paint samples for my room but my mom said just 2 colors. So as I was looking finding more than 2 samples my brother was on that computer put there so it would be easier for you than just going to'n'fro trying to see what matched. When he was done I went on there and found 2 poi-fect colors and got the samples and left. When we got home I decided that they were too light and picked the ones below that then on another day I picked the ones below that one and I stuck w/those and now I think I'm having second thoughts about it-JUST KIDDING- But I am wondering how long it will take to paint my whole entire room.

2 comments:

Dana said...

You are such a good writer Elena!

We will paint your room soon..I PROMISE!

(you see mine is still unfinished...)

LOVE YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

I heard you were very brave with your braces though...I want to see them soon!! I miss you, my sweet girl!