Tuesday, December 18, 2007

"2 words: Pet Peeves"

numero uno:

Have you ever kinda overhear a little bit of a conversation where the people in it go,"ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwa" and you have a curious expression on your face and one of your friends was in the conversation and they walk up to and you said "I don't even want to know!" so they start explaining it anyway. Yeah,those are my friends.

numero dos:

Has anyone said your name wrong no matter how many times you say its THIS instead of THAT?Well I TOtally hate it.

numero tres:

Oh and also i hate it when people spell my name wrong. It is spelled E-L-E-N-A NOT A-L-A-N-A!!!GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!WHAT IT WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!

Calm down Elena , calm down. Everything is o.k. No need to get stressed. Its just other people you are talking to.

O.K. bye.




1 comment:

~Lauraborialice said...

Hey!! Could I be your friend?? I love dogs.. :-)